I acknowledge by signing this Release that I have been given full opportunity to ask any and all questions that I might have about obtaining a tattoo and that all my ques tions have been answered to my full satisfaction. I specifically acknowledge that I have been advised of the facts and matters set forth below and I agree as follows:
- 1) If I have diabetes, epilepsy, hepatitis, hemophilia, HIV-AIDS or any other communicable disease, heart condition or I take medication that thins the blood, I have advised my tattooer. I am not pregnant or nursing. I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- 2) I do not have medical skin conditions such as, but not limited to: acne, scarring (keloid), eczema, psoriasis, freckles, moles or sunburn in the area to be tattooed that may interfere with my tattoo.
- 3) I acknowledge it is not reasonably possible for the employees of INKubatoR Tattoo to determine if I might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes used in my tattoo, and I agree to accept the risk that such a re action is possible.
- 4) I acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result of obtaining a tattoo, particularly in the event that I do not take proper care of my tattoo. I have received aftercare suggestions and agree to care for my tattoo to th e best of my ability.
- 5) I realize that variations in color and design may exist between any tattoo as selected by me and as ultimately applied to my body. I un derstand that if my skin is dark, the colors will not appear as bright as they do on light skin. I understand that a tattoo is a work of art and minor imperfections are likely.
- 6) I understand that if I have any skin treatments, laser hair removal, plastic surgery or other skin altering procedures, it may result in adverse changes to my tattoo.
- 7) I acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and that no representations have been made to me as to the ability to later chan ge or remove my tattoo. To my knowledge, I do not have any physical, mental or medical impairment or disability that might affect my well being as a direct or indirect result of my decision to have a tattoo.
- 8) I have truthfully represented to INKubator Tattoo that I am at least 18 years of age and that obtaining a tattoo is by my choice alone. Therefore, I request the application of a tattoo. I ag ree to release and forever discharge and hold harmless INKubator Tattoo, and all employees from any and a ll claims, damages or legal actions arising from or connected in any way to my tattoo or the procedure and conduct used in the application of my tattoo.